Review SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black

Sunday 17 June 2012

 
Awesome little player! Well worth the money!
Well, I've just started going to the gym, and I didn't want to take my huge iPod video with me and have to carry it around in my track bottom pocket or in my shorts. So i figured I would go and get an iPod shuffle. Well first of all the new iPod shuffle has bad reviews left right and centre, plus you cant change the headphones, so then I thought I'd get one of the older...
versus
Good but much too quiet
A good, easy-to-use MP3 player that works straight from the box. Quick drag-and-drop file upload, no need for additional software, quite cheap. BUT after using it for a couple of months I find two significant problems. Firstly it is too quiet. Even at max volume you can't hear the output in a moderately noisy environment like a city street or an underground train -...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Ipod Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.