Review Apple iPod nano 8GB - Graphite - 6th Generation

Saturday 16 June 2012

Best Ipod Yet
Most of the Mp3 players I have owned have been of the Apple brand, which have been- The ipod mini, 2nd Gen Nano and 3rd Gen Apple. With my 3rd gen ipod reaching the end of its lifespan and my cd collection out growing my Ipods capacity I was looking to buy a new Ipod.

Now I'm not stupid enough to waste my money on the Ipod classic or an Ipod touch (might as...
versus
Tiny but with poor sound quality
I bought this because I thought the size would be great for carrying around, the trouble is the screen is probably a bit too small for easy touch control, but overall the device is well designed with a logical menu structure.

Now to the important bit and were it all starts to go wrong, try hooking this upto a decent pair of headphones and the sound quality...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Ipod Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.