Review cheap iHelicopter - Lightspeed Android / iPad / iPhone Controlled i-Helicopter With Turbo

Friday 22 June 2012

Outstandingly good fun!
My girlfriend bought me one for my birthday and I cannot even begin to express how good it is. It's incredible value: You get a well-made steel-framed machine with built in gyro stabilising and a bag of spare parts, although frankly it's pretty robust. I've crashed mine dozens of times and there's not a mark on it. The app is nicely done (I have the iPhone version) and...
versus
"The service provided by the seller was good but the item is not upto the expectations. Initially it provided all the fun and thrill but it was shortlived. Runs out of charge (both helicopter and the transmitter) very quickly within no time and can be very frustrating (be prepared to charge it again and again). This was second iHelicopter I bought, though it is supposed...
s The fun is shortlived

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Ipod Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.