Buy Apple iPod touch 8GB - White - 4th Generation Cheap

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Way, way exceeded my expectations
I have been bowled over by this little device.

I bought it thinking that it would be a good replacement iPod for my ancient model, with a bit of mobile browsing thrown in - very useful as I didn't want to be chained to my laptop.

But the iPod Touch turned out to be so, so much more than this. It takes a generational leap forward in gadgetry,...

versus
Save your money for something else that lasts!
*Update 15/05/12 It's not been long over a year and a half and my iPod has given up the ghost! One day it was fine and the next I get a battery graphic with a thin red bar indicating it's too low on power and needs charging. But it was in one of my speaker docks on charge when this happened which was odd. So I used the apple sync lead and tried charging it via my pc's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Ipod Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.