Reviews Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation

Monday 28 May 2012


Classic
Ordered the iPod Classic from Amazon and received it within 3 days (after cancelling my order for the same product for hmv.com because they were messing me about and couldn't get it!!...rant over, I'll carry on with the review).

I can't fault the product, memory is huge, am still in the process of transferring all of my CDs onto the ipod. be aware that you only...

VS

What's happened to the volume?
New Apple iPod classic 160GB - Black

I bought one of these, the latest 8th gen model, despite warnings from other reviewers on Amazon that it now had a cap on volume, which I really didn't want; yes, I know, I had to hear it for myself. It's true, the maximum volume has been reduced by about 30%. This is a problem when listening to quiet music such as...
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation (Latest Model)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Ipod Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.